Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Five


Over at the RevGalBlogPals site, they pose five questions each Friday. So I decided to join in and I hope you will free to post your replies too!

So here it goes:

1. What is the thermometer reading at your house this morning?
Right now it is 34

2. Snow—love it or hate it?
Personally, snow is something I like to visit and then leave behind when I head home!

3. What is winter like where you are?
Depends on when you ask--right now it seems cold to me, but earlier this month we had temps in the 60s.

4. Do you like winter sports? Any good stories?
My idea of a winter sport is building a fire and watching an old movie or reading a good book. We did rent a chalet in Gatlinburg one time with a great view of the ski slope. Does that count?

5. What is your favorite season, and why?
I love Fall. I like the temperate temperatures, the changing colors, football games, marching bands, and pumpkins. Fall smells good and feels good. And strangely enough, fall has always seemed to me like the time to make resolutions and start over.

Bonus: Share a favorite winter pick-me-up. A recipe, an activity, or whatever.
My favorite will always be a warm fire, a hot cup of coffee, a bowl of soup and a good movie or book.

What about you?

3 comments:

Sally said...

ah now those sound like my kind of temps.... so many folk are soooo cold, like you I am happy to leave the freezing white stuff behind!

Processing Counselor said...

That sounds like my kind of winter sport. I'm looking for retirement sites.

Unknown said...

I definitely think it counts!