Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eclectic Echoes--Valentine's Edition


THOUGHTS ON FAITH AND LIFE
Abba: Intimacy or Cruciform Royalty
Hauerwas, Against the Grain -- Just downloaded his bio to my Kindle.
On Being Blessed
Can You Not Focus for One Hour
Dealing with A Disturbing Bible
Leadership and the Cluttered Desk (So please don't look at my desk!)
What Do You Do With A Lie
New iPhone Confession App!
The Unseen--Illegal Immigrants
And now from Phyllis Tickle! My prayer is that I can say with her,
"There is absolutely no separation between my spiritual life and my work life. My work and my spiritual life are two halves of the same thing. I don't know where one stops and the other starts."

Spiritual Journey - Phyllis Tickle - An Unexpected Life from 30goodminutes on Vimeo.


"We are and become the story we tell ourselves and that we are told by God."

REFLECTIONS ON CHURCH
Mike Slaughter on why he finds contemporary worship boring

But Do You Want To Be A Transformational Leader?
What's A Church's Economic Worth?

FROM NORTH ALABAMA
Disagree with Me--That's Cool--Let's Talk--I'll Buy

OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
George Washington: Strong Man, But No Strongman

JUST FOR FUN

No comments: