Friday, August 19, 2011

Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God . . .


I have been totally awed and humbled by the questions I have received over the last month. The questions ranged from the merely curious to the intellectually and spiritually challenging to the heart wrenching. I believe I now have enough material to fuel sermons for the rest of my life! Needless to say there was no way I could address them all in four weeks. So we've expanded the series to six weeks and we still won't cover them all!

If you don't have a church home in Huntsville, you are invited to join us at Trinity's Cappuccino and Christ service (the contemporary service that meets in the New Room at the back of the building) at 10 a.m. beginning this Sunday as we explore the following questions for God:

August 21 Is It Okay to Ask Questions?
August 28 Is the Bible True?
September 4 Who Are You Really?
September 11 If You Are Good, Why Do Bad Things Happen?
September 18 Do You Really Care for Me?
September 25 What's Next?

If you aren't able to join us, Trinity's sermons (both from the traditional and contemporary services) can be heard on Trinity's webpage.


No comments: