Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eclectic Echoes--Ryan Gosling Edition


THOUGHTS ON FAITH AND LIFE
Did Faith Drive the Titanic Musicians?
Five Things "Angry Birds" Will Teach You About Life
Don Draper: Spiritual Director?
God's Plan Isn't a Roadmap
Why Christians Need to Care About Autism
The Hunger Games Contradiction

The Robe Upon My Back
One Reason People Go To Church
Christianity in Six Words

REFLECTIONS ON CHURCH
The Diverse Church as a Musical Production
Fruitfulness for Others
Doctrine and the People Called Methodist
The Passionate Mainline
Hurtado on Why Corssan's Jesus Won't Do

FROM NORTH ALABAMA
A Gadfly Bishop Reflects, and Candidly
Legislative Update
Tom Webster's Senior Reflection at BSC Chapel

GENERAL CONFERENCE
Prep for General Conference I: Prayer
Prep for General Conference II: Study
O For a 1000 Dollars to Save

REFLECTIONS ON LEADERSHIP
The Surprising Cure for Lonely Leaders
2012 is a Big Year for United Methodist Conferencing
3 Leadership Lessons I Learned Through Tragedy
The Titanic Need for Authentic Leadership

OTHER INTERESTING STUFF
In Which I'm Pondering Advice . . . How to write!
15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years
Top 10 Worst U.S. Tornadoes
Bo Jackson Interview

WOMEN IN MINISTRY
Bra Straps, Battery Packs, and Other Divine Accoutrements This has never happened to me but then I dress with the battery pack in mind! (I also buy jewelry with my tech guy in mind! As in "Oh, he'll hate these!" or "Oh, he'll love these!")

JUST FOR FUN
I usually put a video here, but this was just too good: Theology Ryan Gosling

No comments: