Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 21, 2007

So 21 years ago today, I was in labor (36 hours total for those who want to swap labor stories). And today we prepare to celebrate Steven's birthday in an appropriate manner for the Clontz household!



Need I say more. Steven got his copy at Kroger at midnight and he has already finished it. (We've sworn him to secrecy!) Laura's copy came by mail from AMazon at noon and she is half way through. I couldn't resist picking up a copy at Wal-Mart this morning and couldn't start reading it until late this afternoon. Oh well . . .

It's been mighty quiet at our house!

3 comments:

Amy said...

haha even your cats are snuggled up to read. how funny!

Anonymous said...

wow...everyone addicted to HP!! ahaha

Amy said...

36 hours? wow. I thought my 28 and 21 were bad.