Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kibbutz Ein Gedi and The Dead Sea


Our first night in Israel was spent at the Ein Gedi Kibbutz. The Spa is located at the lowest spot on earth, but the Kibbutz itself is located on a hill above the Dead Sea and has a beautiful view.

Kibbutz Ein Gedi




Here you can see the mineral content of the Dead Sea Water.

Here are the guys proving that they really did get in the water. If you look closely in the background I'm the women with a white hat on floating.
How could we leave without a Dead Sea Mud Treatment. This is a child's dream!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading about your trip so much, and it is wonderful to see the pictures. I look forward to seeing more. Even though we don't see each other or talk often, (plan to be in Huntsville in April!) I sure have enjoyed reading this every day. I am glad you had such a wonderful trip, and am very glad that you have returned safely.

Becky M.