Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Okay—I’m tired of unpacking boxes and I can’t figure out how to connect my computer to the church network. So I made a cup of coffee, checked my e-mail on Kim’s computer, and decided to play for a moment before I move on to the next task. So here is a fun meme that I found at Coffee Pastor’s blog. So feel free to share your answers! And I’ll get back to the to do list.
1. What was I doing 10 yrs ago? I was a stay –at –home mom struggling with a call to ministry.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
• Continue unpacking – I can see the floor in the office now!
• Attend New Life Christian Academy Board of Directors Meeting
• Get a tooth filling replaced (didn’t happen I have a temporary and have to get a crown next Wednesday)
• Attend Church pot luck and meet lots of new folks!
• Work on sermon
3. Snacks I enjoy:
• Diet Dr. Pepper
• French Fries
• Coffee (is that a snack—if not I deem it one!)
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
• Pay off student loans
• Pay off church debt
• Vacation house at the beach or the lake
• Throw a party and you are ALL invited!
5. Three of my bad habits:
• Clutter collection
6. 5 places I have lived:
• Washington, D.C.
• Dallas, Texas
• Atlanta, Georgia
• Auburn, Alabama
• Gadsden, Alabama
7. 5 jobs I have had
• Mothers’ Day Out Teacher
• Wendy’s Drive Thru
• Management Analyst
• Experiment Operations Engineer
• Among others
8. 5 peeps I wanna know more about: aren’t peeps those pink and yellow candies shaped like chickens you buy at Easter?