Monday, November 24, 2008
5 Days of Gratitude -- Day 2
1. I am grateful that my friend Sherry is cancer-free!
2. I am grateful for clergy collegues and for the UM connectional system--a very human system but one in which I still believe God works and works mightly.
3. I am grateful for a supportive husband who not only loves me but understands me.
4. I am grateful for the opportunities that my children have available to them.
5. I am grateful for a reliable car that is paid for!
How will I respond . . . as I reflected on the connectional system I realized how often I complain about driving to and attending meetings on its behalf. I intend to be more gracious and less complaining of the privilege to serve.