Thursday, November 27, 2008
5 Days of Gratitude-- Day 5
1. I am grateful to have family living in the same town to celebrate holidays with!
2. I am grateful for wonderful friends, who listen to me, challenge me, advise me, and love me despite it all.
3. I am grateful for living in a place where I take my safety and the safety of my family for granted and for all those who allow me to live safely.
4. I am grateful for the opportunity to continue my education.
5. I am grateful for the fact that I am healthy and rarely sick.
I will give thanks to God by continuing to name my blessings each day and by continuing to look for new ways to actively show my thanksgiving to God.
I am also grateful for all my internet friends. I pray that you had a blessed Thanksgiving Day!