More reflections on community
The illusion of community parts 3 and 4
Giving up on finding community
Jenny reflects on kindness
USA Today on Ungodly Hubris
When Confession Takes Place On-Line
Larry reflects on the importance of knowing how to lose
There is an interesting link between religion and depression. Those that report a relationship with a higher power and pray regularly (but don't necessarily go to religious services) are 1.5 times more likely to be depressed than others. BUT those who attend religious services regularly are 30% less likely to be depressed!
Marketing Lessons from the Election
A Christian Perspective on Immigration
8 Indispensable attitudes of leaders managing complexity
More reflections on the election
- John Ortberg's lessons learned
- Steve West reflects on Obama's Election
- as does ClericEric and Dave Barnhart
- President Barack Hussein Obama
- Reflections of George Wallace's daughter
- Some perspective on fears of the Anti-Christ
- Dr James Howell reflects on the Morning After
- Did the Cosby Show pave the way for Obama?
- A Letter to our New President (written the day before the election)
- And how will Stephen Colbert react to an Obama presidency
Thanks to the folks at Church Marketing Sucks for this week's laugh (which actually hits way too close to home): What if Starbucks Marketed Like the Church.