Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For your consideration


Okay folks, here are some interesting items:

For all you trivia junkies out there, check out Mental Floss's Random Fact Generator.

Need a Star Wars fix: Check out the 10 Star Wars Toys That Unintentionally Look Like Celebrities.

Growing up a Dallas Cowboy fan (when the Cowboys were truly America's team--the Tom Landry years), I was so excited to read that the Cowboys were taking up serious video gaming (Cowboys to acquire Pacman from Titans)--but then I read the article and realized . . . oh well you know what I realized.

One of my favorite spiritual disciplines is walking a labrynth. So I was really glad that Mental Floss shared some trivia about them. Better yet was the link to a world wide labrynth finder! (There are TWO in Huntsville)

Finally, there was an interesting reference to New Life in the Bishop's weekly Message.

No comments: